Ease Your Dental Anxiety. Discover Comfortable, Relaxing Dentistry.
Enjoy Soothing Sedation Options in Salt Lake City, UT
Dental anxiety is an issue for many patients who have had bad experiences visiting the dentist in the past. Though some people fear the dentist, there are plenty of others who worry about receiving medication during dental work. At Rod Gleave, DMD, we provide only the safest forms of sedation dentistry to help you relax during treatments.
Our sedation options can:
- Allow you to comfortably receive dental treatment
- Alleviate your anxiety
- Help you feel more confident so you can get the smile you deserve
You can enjoy visiting the dentist when you come to see Dr. Gleave. Call our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office at (801) 923-6406 with any questions about dental sedation. Our considerate and experienced staff is always here to help.
Choose the Right Sedation Option for Your Dental Service
Sometimes you only need to take the edge off a little bit to receive treatment. But it could benefit both you and Dr. Gleave if you’re fully sedated for procedures that require a lengthier visit. We’ll help you determine which of the following options are best for you to receive the care your smile requires.
- Inhaled sedation– This form of light sedation provides major benefits with no hassles. It wears off quickly so you can go about your day; you can even drive yourself home. It’s so safe that even children can use it.
- Oral sedation– We’ve been providing oral sedation for nearly 20 years. Taken as a pill, it is stronger than inhaled sedation. It allows you to remain awake and ask Dr. Gleave questions or make requests, but you’ll feel no discomfort and will be just on the brink of sleep. You’ll need a friend or family member to drive you home.
- IV sedation– This is our highest level of sedation. It allows you to snooze throughout your procedure while remaining conscious. You’ll be closely monitored while we help your smile.
Call (801) 923-6406 to find out more about relaxing at your next appointment with sedation options.